April Favorites




Here's a few of my favorite items from April that i've found myself constantly reaching for and absolutely loving.

^ Steve Madden Ballet Flats (& similar here) - I got these as a Christmas present and have been WAITING to wear them (which i've done all month as you can tell) I love the color of the leather, the cute stud details and bonus, they are so comfortable!

^ Floral Print Scarf - (similar here) - I love accessorizing with scarves, and this is the perfect piece to transition from winter to spring. It's also super versatile and has hints of mint :)

Loft striped shirt - I got this adorable tee on clearance for $11 at Loft. Surprisingly I love the bright yellow and neutral stripes, and the cute zipper detail in the back. This is quickly becoming my favorite shirt to wear to work.

^ Origins charcoal face mask - I desperately needed a face mask that would help clear up my skin and this fit the bill. It dries super fast (like less than 5 minutes fast, score!) and left my skin feeling ah-mazing.

^ Washi Tape (here & here) I jumped feet first into the washi tape craze and I love it! It is such a fun way to dress up packages, letters, and just about anything. I may also have a DIY Washi tape magnet plan in the works as well...

Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lip Balm -  This is something that I bought on a whim while at the store and I am OBSESSED with it! I have never found anything that makes my lips feel so soft. I've also found that I don't need to apply it as often as other lip balms either.

^Elf Shine Eraser - Best $1 ever spent. In this weird warm/cold weather thing going on my face has been going back and forth between dry and oily, so this is the perfect thing to throw in my bag and use to blot away shine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS