Weekend Recap

What a weekend! Pat's friend Jared was in town, so we played tourists on Saturday by going to the Crime and Punishment musuem {I looved it! But i'm also a sucker for Criminal Minds} then went to ChurchKey for dinner and proceeded to do a U-Street bar crawl where we : got to play bocce, drink on a rooftop in the rain, have the worlds best chili fries and then salsa dance at a random mexican club. It was by far the most random and amazing night we've had since being in DC and it made us feel like we were back in college!

Sunday we went to the Silver Diner and Pat got a balloon animal prize {who needs a child when I have him?! haha} and I had the most delicious breakfast EVER. Quinoa coconut pancakes with blueberries and pecans topped with grilled bananas and agave syrup, and a side of fresh strawberries with a cinnamon greek yogurt dipping sauce. I was literally drooling on myself and ate every single bite. Even though I was stuffed. Even though it made me sick after. Pure Heaven!


Awesome graffiti somewhere along our bar crawl



My breakfast on Sunday. I die. 


I hope that everyone else had an amazing and exciting weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS