Birchbox Limited Edition Home: From the Garden Review

I had a Birchbox subscription for a few months and while I still love getting monthly subscription boxes (I'm still subscribed to Julep!) I had to cancel my Birchbox awhile ago because I had more beauty product samples then I knew what to do with, and even though it is only $10/month, I was getting major anxiety about spending the money because I had no idea what I was getting.

Enter.....Birchbox limited edition boxes! They released their new home collection box full of goodies to help welcome spring, and because I could see what I was getting before I ordered, I was 100% on board. It cost $32 which is definitely more than their usual monthly box, but you are getting full sized items that are worth about $89, so for me, it was a no brainer.



Below is a breakdown of a few items that I LOVED getting in this box and will absolutely get use out of:

^The Birchbox shopping list notepad - I've already used it to plan out my grocery lists :)
^ An adorable Core Radish knife - this will automatically make me smile while i'm prepping our fresh spring and summer veggies for dinner.
^ A LAFCO candle - This was available in three scents (I got fig) and while I was hoping for the mint scent, this will make the perfect addition to our guest bedroom dresser. It even has a cute book of matches attached to the top!
^ A reusable Baggu bag  (I got 'Papaya')  - Again, this was available in multiple colors and I was hoping for a printed bag, but this will be perfect to throw in my bag when i'm heading over to my town's local farmers market.
^ Tocca hand cream - This is truly the gem of the box and the biggest bang for your buck (retail for this is $20 by itself.) I got the 'Cleopatra' scent which is a super light grapefruit/cucumber smell. This is absolutely perfect to keep on the windowsill over our sink to encourage me to moisturize my hands :)



^ Sarabeths baby jars of jam (I got Strawberry Raspberry + Peach Apricot) - Pat will love for his english muffins in the morning, and the baby jars are so easy to transport.
^ Also included in the box was grow me mini herbs set & L'occitane Eau De Toilette fragrance which will be given away to friends and family.

Overall, I give this box a huge thumbs up. What I received for the price point is phenomenal. I will definitely be keeping my eye out for other limited edition Birchbox boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS