Favorite Pins From Last Week


 1. Favorite Sweet Treat - Healthy Pineapple Whip
^ I can't wait to try this yummy summer dessert recipe - I even have all the ingredients, so this might be happening tonight :)








































2. Favorite Home Decor - Rustic Pallet Entry Way
^I've been looking for a little entry way inspiration and think I finally found it in this picture! We have a nook in our entry that is just calling for some pallets and stained wood boards.








































3. Favorite Recipe - Quinoa Pancakes
^I found an awesome diner that serves coconut quinoa pancakes which I was raving about here. I think i've finally found my base recipe. Just have to add some coconut and blueberries to it and trick Pat into eating them.




4.  Summer Reading List from Real Simple
^ I'm leaving for vacation on Friday in Bethany Beach, Delaware and I can't wait for a ton of beach reading time. I love this list of books to breeze through on the beach.

























5. Favorite Laugh - Pintester Blog
^ This girl is hysterical. She blogs about all of the Pinterest pins that she tries. Some are successes and some {alot} are hilarious failures.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS