Favorite Pins From This Week

I spend a little too much time on Pinterest, i'll admit that. So I finally figured that if i'm putting in all of that time, I might as well organize my favorite finds into a weekly blog post!

1. Favorite Recipe - Summer Spaghetti 
^I love pasta and this is a great way to make it a little lighter for the summer time! Bonus - it's a super easy recipe to make for a weeknight when you don't feel like cooking.








































2. Favorite Sweet Treat - Lofthouse cookie knock off recipe
^ These are the cookies you can buy at Target and Giant and are so soft and yummy. I'm obsessed with them and can easily eat the entire package in a day. I can't wait to try to make them myself - to then eat the entire batch in a day.







































3. Favorite DIY - Make your own party pom-poms
^I'm planning a bridal shower and think that this would be the perfect inexpensive decoration to help add some color to the festivities!








































4. Favorite Printable - You're a Peach
^I love switching out the pictures that are in frames around our house. If I was constantly buying new pictures, this could get super expensive. Instead I just find adorable and fun graphic printables that I can add in to the frames. This fun saying is currently displayed on my entrance table and makes me smile every time I grab my keys.







































5. Favorite Style Item - Mint colored Vans sneakers
^As soon as I saw these vans sneakers making their way around Pinterest, I knew that I had to have them. I've been looking for a cute pair of sneakers that go with skinny jeans to wear when we run errands {like to Home Depot - because ballet flats just don't cut it there} I bought them later that day and can't wait until they arrive! {side note, these will be my first sneakers that i've owned since high school - running shoes not included}








No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS