May Favorites






1. Loft striped maxi skirt (not listed online, but available in stores)
^ I was a little nervous buying my first maxi skirt, but this Loft skirt was so adorable I couldn't pass it up. I LOVE it. Maxi skirts are so comfy and cute at the same time. Because my office is more on the casual side, I will definitely be able to wear it to work and get so much use out of it!

2. Stella and Dot on the Mark necklace 
^After posting about how I had my eye on this necklace here, I decided that I had to get it for the summer. It's so delicate and cute and goes with everything. It will definitely become a staple for the summer.

3. Loreal BB cream 
^I read a review about bb cream and it said that Loreal had the best budget cream, so I had to pick it up when I was at CVS. I love it! It's not too heavy on your skin {great for summer}, it covers imperfections and matches my skin tone so well - I have to say that i'm a bb cream convert now! And for only $10.99 when brand name creams are around $40, you absolutely can't beat the price.

4. Jergens natural glow lotion 
^Now that it's starting to get warm it's time to start breaking out my shorts and skirts. Unfortunately, my legs haven't seen sunshine in months and are scary. This is the best lotion that gradually adds a natural looking color, doesn't get streaky and actually smells decent!

5. OPI nail polish in Alpine Snow
^ I've been really into white nail polish lately - it just goes with everything and looks so chic. I like this polish because it actually covers in 2 coats and you don't see the brush strokes. The color actually lasts a solid 4-5 days before chips as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS